Energy Efficiency and Management
Premium Power delivers comprehensive and effective power management solutions for all your Energy Efficiency and Control needs. Primary areas to address typically involve:
- Load Control
- Efficiency Measurement
- Demand Control
- Power Factor Control
Our Energy Management Solutions involve the control of energy efficiency within plants and enterprise. The efficiency of systems such as CHP plant, chillers and air compressors are measured by our energy monitoring systems. Operation can then be changed automatically to the most efficient system.
Demand Control and Power Factor Control
We can offer demand control by switching non critical loads in order to keep demand below a desired level. We can offer power factor control in order to increasing network efficiency and reduce utility costs.
Related Case Study:
Our Premium Energy Management Systems (PEMS) combines advanced technology with engineering expertise to deliver a pro-active, comprehensive solution which includes
- Energy Data Hosting
- Energy Metering Systems
See more here
Benefits for your Business
PEMS offers many critical features and it adds real value for clients looking for an effective Energy Management solution. It can
- Check the meter installed at your site incomer.
- Take kWh pulses from the billing meter.
- Offer a full web view of check meter and billing meter data.
- Check meter to control on-site generation, load shedding, relay control.
- Offer highly accurate Class A Power Quality meters
- Evaluate your providers compliance to Quality of Service targets such as EN5016O.
- Track and forecasts power factor.
- Deliver automatic alerts if trends indicate that power factor is approaching a level where the provider imposes penalties.
Added Value Features
Accurate, reliable and relevant information is essential but there are other key benefits to our Energy Management Systems
- Class 0.2 Accuracy – important at high energy usage points.
- Easy reporting and viewing on web based software
- Automated alarming and reporting.
- Alarming facility for bill discrepancies
- Transformer Loss can be modelled to allow meters installed at MV to measure energy at HV
- Monitors and alerts on utility caused disturbances
- Checks utility supply to EN50160
- Full tariff system can be implemented
- Avoid peak demand surcharges. Use your check meter to control onsite generation at times of peak demand
- Automatically performs load shedding, generator startup and relay control
- Class A Power Quality monitoring will provide information for HV lines and MV substation bus
IEC 61000-4-30 Class A
IEC 61000-4-30 Class A offers significant benefits as it provides
- Absolute confidence that data reported is accurate
- The ability to benchmark or compare results against other utilities, regions or countries
- Power Quality data provided to evaluate compliance to international or regional Quality of Service targets (i.e. EN50160)
- Waveform capture and transient detection available for advanced power quality analysis and fault classification.
- Extended I/O options allow existing transducers to be brought into the system or for relays and controllers to be operated.
- Information and alerts via mobile phone, PDA and other devices.
Why Choose Premium Power?
We have managed complex metering solutions for a range of industrial and utility customers for over 10 years. We offer a safe pair of hands for your Energy management needs, backed by advanced technological solutions, high performance products and industry expertise that is second to none.